Women Hike Duluth Upcoming Hikes
Have an interest in exploring Duluth’s trails, and want to connect with like minded women? Duluth Parks and Recreation is partnering with hike Duluth to provide guided hikes for women throughout our beautiful city!
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
6PM – 7PM
Antenna Farm COGGS Trail
Access Trail on 9th Street just east of 8th Avenue West
We will access the trail on 9th Street just East of 8th Avenue. Parking available along the 8th Ave W and 9th Street as well as Orange Street.
Please wear sturdy/warm gear. This easy hike is no longer than a mile.
Registration is not required and the event is FREE! Kids are welcome! Restrooms/water facilities will not be available.
More details to come
Women Hike Duluth past hikes:
- Inaugural Hike – Lincoln Park: July 17, 2018
- Hartley: August 2018
- Chester Bowl at Chester Park: September 2018
- Ely’s Peak: October 2018
- Piedmont Trails: November 2018
- Antenna Farm COGG Trail: December 2018
- JANUARY HIKE: cancelled due to cold weather
- Quarry Park: February 2019
- Seven Bridges Road: March 2019
- Lake Walk: April 2019
- Western Waterfront Trail: May 2019
- Chester Bowl: June 2019
- Minnesota Point Nature Area: July 2019
- Lester River: August 2019
- SEPTEMBER HIKE: cancelled due to rain
- Hartley Park: October 2019
- Brewer Park Loop: November 2019
- Antenna Farm Trail: December 2019